Compare two or more securities. The price plot is automatically re-based as you zoom, scroll or
resize the chart. The legend displays percentage performance as well as the price.
Adding an instrument for comparison
- Click on the Compare button, and a window will appear.
- Type the symbol or name of the instrument into the text box.
- A popup will appear with a list of suggested instruments to select from.
- Select the instrument that you would like to add as a comparison instrument.
The comparison prices will begin loading and soon you should see the comparison
prices re-based and plotted.
Remove a comparison instrument
- Click on the compare button, and a window will appear with a list of all the comparison
instruments currently in the chart.
- Click on the delete button 'x' on the left of comparison instrument you want to remove.
- The comparison instrument will disappear from the list. Click on close button to close the
The comparison will be removed and the prices on the chart re-based.