Your privacy on the internet is very important to us.
iDealing.com Limited is committed to keeping your information private. By 'your information' we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
By browsing our website, entering and submitting personal information or communicating with iDealing.com Limited electronically, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of this information for the purposes detailed in this policy statement.
iDealing.com collects certain types of information about you, including personal data, through the use of this website and as part of our operation.
The types of information collected from you are:
- Web traffic information on our websites.
- Personal information such as names, addresses, bank account details and contact details (e.g. telephone numbers and email addresses etc).
Web traffic information is collected when users access or visit pages on our website. This kind of information is only used in aggregated form and allows us to identify which pages users access or visit, and how many users log into our website on a daily basis.
Personal information is collected when users provide personal information when applying for an account, including through our website when applying on-line. This data will be held and used by iDealing.com Limited in compliance with current and future legislation for the following purposes:
- Security, identification and verification purposes
- Money laundering prevention
- To customise the content and/or layout of our service for each individual user and to improve the content of our service.
- To provide you with brokerage and other services available on our platforms and/or to deal with any requests or inquiries you may have regarding your account.
- To contact you by mail, email and other means of communication to provide you with information on products and services when requested.
- To pursue legitimate interests, including to carry out, monitor and analyse our business or operations
- In addition the data may be used to provide you with information on other products and services we offer, including promotions and special offers. If you do not want to receive information on these other products and services we offer, you can write to us at our address found here.
Where you provide information about others you must ensure that you have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide this information to us.
We may collect contact information such as names and email addresses from third parties who have passed on these details to us, where you have requested further information about our products and services or information on opening an account with us.
iDealing.com Limited may also disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required, such as to regulators and government entities.
We will retain information collected about you online for as long as permitted for legitimate business purposes.
Responsibility for Personal Information
iDealing.com Limited is the Data Controller responsible for looking after the Personal Information we collect, hold and use.
We have technical and physical security measures in place to keep Personal Information safe, secure and confidential. Personal Information may be held electronically on our servers or physically on paper files located in the U.K. We train our employees in respect of their obligations under data protection laws, and we ensure that only relevant employees have access to your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Information
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies are cookies that stay on your computer permanently until you "manually" delete them. Session cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another one or shut down your browser.
iDealing.com uses these cookies to register user preferences and track your online session, so that once you have logged on to our site we can personalise your session and ensure that only you have access to the data in your account. For example, a cookie may contain your preferred language so we do not have to ask you this question each time you visit.
These cookies may also be used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
The cookies used by iDealing.com do not contain any personal information about you.
For more information about cookies, including how to enable cookies, change your browser settings and find and delete cookies on your hard drive, please refer to your web browser's help menus or visit www.aboutcookies.org.
If you have a specific query relating to this policy, please e-mail admin@iDealing.com.